Skip to content
- Disability.gov is likely the best starting point for disability resources.
- DisabilityResources.org sorts out resources by state and by disability.
- The United States Department of Labor page aims to help those with disabilities to find jobs and enjoy successful careers.
- â€œThe National Council on Independent Living is the longest-running national cross-disability, grassroots organization run by and for people with disabilities.â€ Here you will find resources, support groups, events, and even efforts to drive policy changes.
- Driven by the University of Minnesota, Self-Advocacy Online is a fantastic resource for self-empowerment, no matter the disability being faced.